Robin's Nest

Monday, January 23, 2017

God' Will



Over my lifetime I have had moments that Dr. Phil calls, ‘Defining Moments’. You have had them as well. An important one for me came a very long time ago when someone said something to me that changed my life and still impacts it today. I believe it can change anyone’s life.  So here it is: “The reason you didn't get there is the opportunity never presented itself to you." 
Sounds so simple many people will go, yah, so what? For me, it changed my attitude on so many things and on so many levels. This started a journey of making things happen. If I thought I wanted to try doing something or accomplish something and it didn't present itself to me on a silver platter, and I thought it was something I wanted to do or accomplish, or even just try, I up and made it happen myself.  No longer was I waiting for someone to suggest or help me or to prod me or waiting for one of those motion sensor doors to open. I make it happen. 
Why am I bringing this up after thirty some odd years? As with life, it also applies to finding God’s will for your life. So many people today are asking me to help them find out what God’s will is for their life. Here is what I tell them. Start by asking Him, to reveal His will for your life. Then, don’t just sit there and wait for Him to send you an email. Get going. Go out there and attack every opportunity to do something for God that comes along. You will know very shortly if it is the one or not and before you know it, the right ministry will stand right before you. When it does, you will shout, “I KNOW GOD’S WILL. Give it a try, God will surprise you.
Something to think about
Rob

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home