Robin's Nest

Monday, June 22, 2015

Just An Email

Almost every single one of us who have computers, have at least one email account. I have four. Use two and one is just for ministry and one is just there in case… I would also say that we all enjoy getting emails from people just like we used to get letters or postcards from friends back before the internet. But wouldn’t you join me in saying, that as great as it is to get emails it is much better to get phone call or a leisurely visit. And, again if you are like me, I know you are thinking of someone right now that came to mind - someone who needs a call or visit.
Anyway, back to the emails. Do you love getting them? Me too. After you finish reading this, go send an email to someone. Then send me one, barlowrw@yahoo.com.  Along with the in box, there is one other spot on you main email page telling us there are some emails that come to us that our computer thinks we don’t really want to see. Seems to me that SPAM gets more emails then I do. Yes, it's called spam. The spam folder is that wonderful place that our provider conveniently places emails that we do not solicit. I even get hundreds a week that are in another language and script.
Somehow my computer email address knows we don't need these things and it moves them out of our way. Oh yes, we can open up the spam box and look at them, just in case. Then we click on 'delete all' and away they go.
Do you think God does the same thing for us as well? He shuffles off all those things the world throws at us, putting them in a spam folder and gives us the right to delete garbage with our own determination...... I think it has something to do with free will.  What I am saying to you and to me is, He knows what is best for us and makes it easy for us to clear our lives. We, you and me, just have to trust Him about what he moves out of our way so we can deal & enjoy all the important & good things He brings to our amazing life in Him.
Something to think about
Rob

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home