Robin's Nest

Monday, May 08, 2017

EXCITED!!!



Ever learn something, and were so excited about it, you want to tell everyone you see? Or how about getting something new and wanting to let everyone know. That the feeling we experience is what it’s like to get a new car, purchase your first home and even get engaged. Many things get us excited. For some, its small things, for others it big, real big.

Most people join us in our excitement. Just remember back when you were a child and received the exact gift you wanted on Christmas morning. There are millions of videos on youtube that show excited kids feeling what we did, and the whole family joined in the excitement.

Then there are those of us who just want to cherish the moment on our own. No fanfare, just an amazing inner feeling and we privately jumped up and down inside. You are either one of the other. And just as individualistic as we are, both are what moves us.

Then again, when we receive the most amazing gift of all, forgiveness and grace, what do we do? I remember back when I accepted Christ into my life, all I wanted to do was tell everyone.  My friends, I never want to forget that feeling and the desire to tell everyone that I love Jesus because He first loved me. You too learned about Jesus, when was the last time you told someone about Him?

Something to think about

Rob

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home