Robin's Nest

Saturday, March 02, 2019

Snow or Snow Bells?

We are all waiting patiently for spring. I'm wondering who is making the most difference in this quest? Is it those that are praying for more snow or others who are praying for snow bells to pop out of the ground any second?
Can you imagine how God is reacting to this dilemma? Here he is listening to both sides. What is He to do? This scenario is played out a million times every day. One person wants it this way while others want it their way. Doesn't matter the subject or the situation or even the difference of opinion.
When I was in school, we used to have debating exercises. I guess they were preparing us for the real world where everyone has an opinion and most either never agree or won't be convinced their side is wrong.
And so life goes on. But what if you bring God into this. Who wins the argument then? Before I go any further let me just say that most disagreements really don't change the way the world turns. God is sovereign and what He says goes and we can't argue that. Karen put something up on fb that talks about being right or wrong. God is always right, so Abraham Lincoln had it right; "..my concern is not whether God is on my side, my greatest concern is to be on God's side, for God is always right." 
So, forget about being right, just be on God's side and let it snow, or not.
Something to think about.
Rob

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home